Sunday, October 19, 2003  
Another update! Hurrah!

OK, so I haven’t told my brother yet, but I promise I will soon… It takes a lot of time to build up the courage, as I explained before. I think I will get round to doing it and probably quite soon, but I just have to be comfortable in myself first.

I’m getting ready to jet off for a week tomorrow evening – I’m going up North to stay with James for one night, then we’re flying across to Dublin the next morning, staying there for a night and then back to Newcastle for a few days. Well, it’s not the most glamorous of breaks (even though we are staying in a very posh 4* hotel in Dublin) but I think the break will be really nice. It’ll be nice to be able to take my mind off my general skintedness, at least for a few days, this months (bills – I now truly understand why they are the bain of some peoples’ lives!)

And when I get back, I start my Open University Spanish course. I can’t wait, but to be honest I’m a bit worried about my capacity to learn languages! I wasn’t very good at my French at school (though I did come out with a C at GCSE), though this time I am doing it because it is something I really want to do. That should make a big difference I hope.

Finally, it seems as though the present-buying period is already smothering me! When I get back from Newcastle, it’s my little sister’s birthday who is expecting a big present (well, a holiday, but that’s a whole different story), and then it’s the run up to Christmas. I’ve already been receiving countless emails telling me about festive period special offers – oi vey. I am looking forward to Bonfire Night, however, when I shall get to take my little brother and sister to the firework display at Ally Pally. I wonder if I’ll have told Graham by then…

Et Voila! I’m getting better at these updates…

steven
   posted by Steven at Sunday, October 19, 2003

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

The author of this blog, Steven Allen, asserts his moral and legal rights to ownership and control of all of the contents herein. Please be nice if you want to quote me.
Listed on BlogShares